What is the Web Portal Service?
The BinDB Web Portal is an on-line system providing access to the BIN database over the internet. Simple to use, yet very flexible solution, the Web Portal contains many key features to ease the process of BIN identification.
Benefits of the Online Portal
- Accessibility - Your database is accessible from everywhere with internet access.
- Automatic Updates - We keep the database up to date, no need of replacing files and adding updates to your database file.
- Security - We keep your database on our secure servers and only you can access it.
- Automation - Simple and easy to use REST/XML API helps automate the BIN lookup process.
Web Portal provides
- Unlimited BIN Search - No restrictions or limitations on the number of queries you run.
- Admin Username and Password - Only you can access your portal and manage it's users and history.
- Management - Provides the ability to add/remove sub-users for your employees.
- Query History - A detailed chronological record of all bins searched from you and your employees.
Test the accuracy of the database at our Online Search
Additionally we offer customizations and modules with the Online Portal that can help you expand your anti-fraud system. Some of the customizable features are:
- Custom Database - By default the portal is connected to the Premium Database. By request we can set up an Ultimate Database portal.
- IP Location Module - Module which allows you to find out extensive details about a computer's IP address.
- Reverse IBAN Module - API module which provides IBAN modulus checking and issuing bank identification.