PCI Web Service
Payment Card Identification via REST API
This solution provides access to the PCI Data file through a REST API for individual IIN identification.
It offers a quick and easy way to integrate Issuer Identification Number lookup into any modern programming language.
By querying the IIN reference directory only when you need to, you eliminate the process of downloading updates, keeping data files up to date and handling file parsing.
- Complete card schemes (issuing payment networks)
- Global coverage supports 220 countries
- Contain over 20,000 financial institutions
- Advanced identification of prepaid cards
Verify Card Details
Distinguishing between "debit" and "credit" cards is a vital component in risk assessment. Card Level information such as Standard, Corporate, Prepaid etc. is another feature of our database.
Looking for Data file?
If downloading a data file is not suitable for your purposes, you may review our PCI Web Service which provides an REST API for identifying BIN/IINs with a simple API request.
What is the PCI Web Service?
The BinDB Web Portal is an on-line system providing access to the BIN database over a modern REST API. It is designed to perform on demand BIN/IIN identification from anywhere over the internet.
Benefits of the PCI Web Service
- Accessibility - BIN/IIN identification becomes accessible from everywhere through the internet.
- Automatic Updates - We keep the database up to date, no need of replacing files and adding updates to your database file.
- Security - We keep the database on our secure servers and only you can access it.
- Automation - Simple and easy to use REST (XML and JSON) API helps automate the BIN lookup process.