What is the BinDB Ultimate License?
The Ultimate License provides a downloadable database file which you can store on your end.
How is Ultimate License different from the Premium License?
The Ultimate License database is our corporate solution designed to provide maximum coverage and accuracy.
Key differences between Ultimate and Premium License.
The Ultimate License Database contains two additional fields:
- Bank address - This field contains the physical address of the issuing bank's headquarters.
- Former Bank - This field contains the previous name of the bank (if it has been acquired or renamed)
You can find more about the product's features in our product comparison page
The most important advantage is the powerful extended ranges the Ultimate license includes for European BINs. The systems below are only included in BinDB's Ultimate License and cannot be identified using any other solution on the market.
- Nets Dankort (Denmark)
- Nets Visa Dankort (Denmark)
- Teller Bins (Norway)
- EurokartenSystem (Germany)
- Europay (International)
- Euro6000 (Spain)
- BCC Bins (Belgium)
- PayLife Bins (Austria)
Those ranges require a longer BIN/IIN length ( up to 9 digits ) for accurate identification of card type, level and issuing bank.
- Downloadable - Allows you to integrate the database on your end.
- Flexible - Comes in two copies CSV and XML files for easy integration.
- Accurate - Standard updates provide high-level of accuracy.
- Reliable - This database is designed to provide maximum IIN identification capabilities for large companies.
- Extended Prepaid/Gift/Virtual detection - This feature provides you with our deep insight of which cards are issued by certain financial institutions and co-branded by others.
- Database Structure - See how the Premium Database is structured.
- Database Samples - See a few actual records from the premium database.
- Supported Brands - All major card brands are supported.
- Prepaid Card Detection - The Ultimate License is currently the most powerful tool of identifying and tracing Prepaid/Gift and Virtual cards.
When you purchase the Ultimate License you will receive two years of Standard Updates.
Standard Updates - Issued two times per year they provide a steady and relevant data.
Priority Updates - A mission critical add-on which provides a monthly update to your Premium License.
View more information about Priority Updates